WILSON RUSH PRO 3.5 CLAY (Red/Black) - MEN
By offering a lighter model than version 3.0, the Wilson Rush Pro 3.5 shoe improves its performance to give you the perfect combination of explosiveness and stability.
The all-mesh Sensifeel 2.0 uppers will provide better breathability, comfort and support, and the presence of the Endofit liner will also improve the comfort of this shoe.
The 4D Support frame will limit the twisting of the foot during your movements to give you greater stability on all your travels.
Finally, the durability of this model will be excellent thanks to the Duralast technology that will reinforce the outsole, but also thanks to the reinforcements present at the toe level and on the inner part.
- DF2: 9mm drop for a foot closer to the ground and a more dynamic position (difference in height between the heel and forefoot).
- Endofit: footwear offering great comfort and intuitive adaptation to the morphology of the foot.
- Duralast: All-terrain outsole for high strength and excellent traction potential
- Comfortable foam Ortholite insole
- Sensifeel 2.0: Mesh uppers for improved breathability, support and comfort.
- 4D Support Frame: Asymmetrical frame present from heel to toe to limit the torsion of the foot on your pivoting movements.
- Internal reinforcement to protect against wear and tear during slips and slides
- Toe protection made of abrasion resistant overmolded material
- Lightweight mesh and synthetic leather upper
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
|Weight||11.9 oz / 337 g (size 42)|
|Ground Type||CLAY COURT|
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE, PLS CHECK THE TABLE BELOW.
How to measure your feet
Put on a pair of socks usually worn with the shoe and measure your feet in the afternoon (often, the feet swell during the course of the day). Stand on ones feet on hard surface and position a sheet of paper under your foot. Distribute your weight in a uniform fashion. Measure from the border of the sheet of paper under the heel to tip of the foot, which more or less is the second toe (as seen in the photo). Use a ruler to measure the length taken in centimetres.
We Also Recommend
ADIDAS ADIZERO UBERSONIC 4 (Clay) - MEN'S