WILSON KAOS BELA '21 - MEN
The Wilson Kaos Bela is an extremely lightweight and dynamic shoe that will perfectly capture your every move.
The upper of this version 3 has been completely revised to make the shoe lighter while maintaining excellent durability. The use of mesh also increases breathability to keep your feet dry.
The RDST+ cushioning will redistribute maximum energy after each step so you can gain speed but also enjoy excellent comfort during each step.
Duralast and Skinguard technologies will optimize the shoe's resistance to wear and tear so that it will stand up to all your encounters.
- Duralast: All-terrain outsole for high durability and excellent traction potential
- R-DST+: Enhanced cushioning to give you a more dynamic response at ground impact
- Ortholite insole with EVA Bidensity for improved comfort and exceptional cushioning
- DF2: 9mm drop (height difference between heel and forefoot)
- Skinguard: Protection on the upper part of the shoe to prevent wear.
- Pro Torque Chassis Light: Speed-optimizing chassis with a lightweight, stable construction.
- Endofit: Shoe offering great comfort and intuitive adaptation to the morphology of the foot
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE, PLS CHECK THE TABLE BELOW.
How to measure your feet
Put on a pair of socks usually worn with the shoe and measure your feet in the afternoon (often, the feet swell during the course of the day). Stand on ones feet on hard surface and position a sheet of paper under your foot. Distribute your weight in a uniform fashion. Measure from the border of the sheet of paper under the heel to tip of the foot, which more or less is the second toe (as seen in the photo). Use a ruler to measure the length taken in centimetres.
We Also Recommend
NOX AT10 LUXURY GENIUS ARENA '21