LOTTO MIRAGE 100 CLAY - WOMEN
These women's Lotto Mirage 100 clay court tennis shoes are ideal for players who have normal to thin feet and are looking for a lighter model.
Lotto went back to the basics by incorporating their symbolic technology : Syn-Pulse. This chassis will increase stability, cushioning and energy return without weakening as it does not act like EVA foam that can deform throughout time. Also, comfort is ensured for a long period of time ! The Enerturn foam at the heel will absorb uncomfortable shocks to protect your feet from soreness and offer excellent cushioning.
Do not forget about additional stability as there are the Side Stability Support and Heel Control technologies to support your feet during all kinds of direction changes. Furthermore, the RFC feature provides increased durability by preventing premature wear and tear within the interior of the foot and toe areas. Meanwhile, the Longlast 40 feature uses highly resistant rubber on the outsole.
A small bonus ? This model is delivered with pink laces. Also, a second pair of interior soles are delivered with this model to allow you to adjust the sole to your foot.
Technical Details :
- Syn-Pulse : the historical Lotto technology, Syn-Pulse is a chassis between the midsole and outsole to provide more stability, cushioning and energy return
- Enerturn : cushioning system in the heel to absorb shocks and redistribute a maximum amount of energy to help you accelerate
- Side Stability Support : lateral stabiliser in the vamp to secure the foot during movement
- PuntoFlex : situated in the outsole to allow the foot to naturally fold and optimise movement
- Heel Control : guarantees great support and control in the heel when running
- RFC : reinforcement in the interior of the foot at the toes area to improve life span
- Longlast 40 rubber outsole : for optimal resistance
- Ortholite sole for extreme comfort. Made of polyurethane foam, this sole offers shape memory and numerous other advantages, such as cushioning, effective sweat evacuation, an anti-bacterial system and lightweight.
How to measure your feet
Put on a pair of socks usually worn with the shoe and measure your feet in the afternoon (often, the feet swell during the course of the day). Stand on ones feet on hard surface and position a sheet of paper under your foot. Distribute your weight in a uniform fashion. Measure from the border of the sheet of paper under the heel to tip of the foot, which more or less is the second toe (as seen in the photo). Use a ruler to measure the length taken in centimetres.