ASICS GEL ULTIMATE (Padel/Clay) - MEN'S
The Asics Gel Ultimate padel and clay shoe is the model dedicated to competitive players looking for good flexibility and excellent support.
With a lightweight rubber structure in the outsole and pivot points, it will facilitate your changes of direction while the Trusstic system will provide great stability on lateral movements.
The upper is made of mesh to allow your foot to breathe and allow a better air circulation in the shoe.
Cushioning is provided by the Flytefoam in the midsole, and the dynamism will be ideal thanks to the Gel technology present in the forefoot and heel to help you get back on your feet.
Durability is also ensured by the P-Guard and AHAR+ technologies that increase the resistance of the shoe on the front and inside of the foot.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL®: GEL units are strategically positioned in the midsole to absorb and mitigate shock. Different components are used for the ASICS GEL cushioning system. Depending on its location, the silicone GEL unit is encapsulated with polyurethane. The shape of the units is also precisely related to their position and action.
- P-Guard: reinforced resistance around the toes and on wear points
- Flytefoam midsole: New material developed to improve the cushioning of the midsole by adding organic fibers and to offer more lightness.
- Trusstic System: Supports the arch of the foot and improves stability
- AHAR+: The strongest rubber available, placed on key areas of the outsole to give you even more grip and durability.
- Herringbone tread pattern outsole with pivot points
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE, PLS CHECK THE TABLE BELOW.
How to measure your feet
Put on a pair of socks usually worn with the shoe and measure your feet in the afternoon (often, the feet swell during the course of the day). Stand on ones feet on hard surface and position a sheet of paper under your foot. Distribute your weight in a uniform fashion. Measure from the border of the sheet of paper under the heel to tip of the foot, which more or less is the second toe (as seen in the photo). Use a ruler to measure the length taken in centimetres.