ASICS GEL CHALLENGER 12 (Clay) - MEN'S
Emblematic model of the Japanese brand, the Gel Challenger shoe goes to level 12!
The design of this model has been reworked to give a more fun style to this shoe that has been around for a long time. However the performance of this shoe is even better.
It retains the Gel technology, present in the front and rear, which is associated with the Solyte midsole for better cushioning than on previous versions while reducing weight.
The Challenger's durability is not compromised with reinforcements on key areas such as the toes and inside the foot.
An elegant and high-performance shoe for all players looking for a stable and durable model.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL®: The ASICS GEL system provides the highest possible shock absorption. GEL units are strategically positioned in the midsole. Different components are used for the GEL ASICS cushioning system. Depending on its location, the silicone GEL unit is encapsulated with polyurethane. The shape of the units is also precisely related to their position and action.
- Trusstic System: ultra-light technology that passes through the sole for greater stability.
- P-Guard reinforcement around the toes and at wear points: reinforced resistance.
- AHAR+: The strongest rubber available, placed on key areas of the outsole to give you even more grip and durability.
- Solyte Midsole: Lighter midsole but just as stable as EVA
- Anti Gravel Tongue: Tongue created to prevent sand and external elements from entering the shoe.
- Ortholite memory shape insole
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE, PLS CHECK THE TABLE BELOW.
How to measure your feet
Put on a pair of socks usually worn with the shoe and measure your feet in the afternoon (often, the feet swell during the course of the day). Stand on ones feet on hard surface and position a sheet of paper under your foot. Distribute your weight in a uniform fashion. Measure from the border of the sheet of paper under the heel to tip of the foot, which more or less is the second toe (as seen in the photo). Use a ruler to measure the length taken in centimetres.
We Also Recommend
ASICS SOLUTION SPEED FF 2 PARIS (Clay) - MEN'S
ASICS GEL RESOLUTION 8 (Clay) - MEN'S
ASICS SOLUTION SPEED FF (Clay) - MEN'S