ADIDAS ADIZERO UBERSONIC 4 (Clay) - MEN'S
These adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 Clay court shoes are perfect for players looking for lighter and faster movement on the court.
adidas has included the Primegreen program on this model, which consists of using recycled polyester in the construction of the shoes and having a better ecological footprint.
The 360 mesh, used throughout the upper, is seamless for superior comfort. It also offers excellent breathability to wick away moisture more easily.
The midsole contains Lightstrike technology that will optimize cushioning and dynamism, while offering more lightness for greater comfort and speed.
- Mesh Primegreen: Material made from recycled polyester collected in the oceans.
- Lightstrike Cushioning: Cushioning system present in the midsole and which will bring comfort, dynamism and lightness for faster movements.
- The front of the foot features Adituff technology with the addition of TPU to increase the resistance on the wear points generated by the tennis player's movements.
- The outsole with Adiwear Technology is made of extremely abrasion resistant rubber that provides traction on all surfaces for easy movement and changes in direction.
- Integrated slipper construction
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE, PLS CHECK THE TABLE BELOW.
How to measure your feet
Put on a pair of socks usually worn with the shoe and measure your feet in the afternoon (often, the feet swell during the course of the day). Stand on ones feet on hard surface and position a sheet of paper under your foot. Distribute your weight in a uniform fashion. Measure from the border of the sheet of paper under the heel to tip of the foot, which more or less is the second toe (as seen in the photo). Use a ruler to measure the length taken in centimetres.
We Also Recommend
ADIDAS ADIZERO UBERSONIC 4 (Clay - FW21) - MEN'S
ADIDAS ADIZERO UBERSONIC 4 (All Court) - WOMEN
ADIDAS DEFIANT GENERATION (All Court) - WOMEN